Versatile Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drums offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available
The Ultra-Overpack Salvage Drums are the highest performing overpack poly drums available. The polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance and the “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for spill response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- The highest performing poly overpack drum on the market!
- Low-density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Lid can be tightened using a broom or shovel handle through the built-in holes. Additionally, a wooden beam (2x4) can be used with the built-in slots.
- 20- & 30-gallon drums have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
- 20- & 30-gallon drums have molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point.
Dimensions: 22.9 x 22.9 x 30.1 (581.2 x 581.2 x 765.3)
Containment Capacity gal. (L): 30 Gallons (113.6)
Weight: 15 Lbs.
UN Marking: 1H2/X70/S/**/USA/+AA10183