Portable containment unit captures railcar leaks and spills
Leaky locomotives and tanker cars can wreak environmental havoc on a railroad site. For loading areas, maintenance locations and other sections where leaks and spills are frequent, a more permanent spill containment system like the Ultra-Track Pans is an excellent solution.
But for a portable spill containment / spill response solution, the Ultra-Track Berm may be just the right answer. The track berm is portable enough to be quickly and effectively moved by one person to a leak or spill and can capture up to 144 gallons.
If a larger spill occurs or greater capacity is needed, drain hoses (not included) can be connected to the camlock fittings so the spilled material is directed to a waste collection area or larger container.
- Lightweight and portable spill containment unit is easily placed under leaking/spilling railcars.
- Dual-sump design provides protection for area on either side of the rail.
- Two (2) stainless steel camlock fittings allow quick and leak-free drainage of spilled chemicals.
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam provides secure sidewall structure.
- Durable 40oz. (42 mil) PVC construction withstands harsh railroad conditions and provides excellent chemical compatibility.
Dimensions: 72 x 48 x 12
Containment Capacity: 144 Gallons
Weight: 24 Lbs.